"The preservation of motoring history by providing world class restoration services to vintage and classic vehicle enthusiasts."
Vintage Motor Garage
Vintage Motor Garage has a proud history of vehicle restoration in Australia. In 1973 Max Houston founded VMG as a one man operation in an earth floor farm shed. Max, a mechanic himself, did most of the work initially, gradually employing tradesmen to complete various aspects of the restoration... read more.
- > Final Stages of a Bentley Restoration Part Three :: Tue the 4th of August, 2009
- > FInal Stages of a Bentley Restoration Part Two :: Fri the 31st of July, 2009
- > Final Stages of a Bentley Restoration Part One :: Wed the 22nd of July, 2009
- > The Workshop :: Fri the 2nd of May, 2008
- > VMGs New Website :: Wed the 30th of January, 2008
> Art Morrison Enterprises - USA :: Chassis and Suspension Components. Showing Chev Restoration and Modification profect completed by VMG.
> Australian Historic Motoring Federation :: A national organisation uniting motoring bodies and clubs in Australia.
> British Cars Home Page :: Your gateway to the world of British Cars of all types.
> Classic Car Club of America :: CCCA is dedicated to the collecting, preservation and enjoyment of the world's finest automobiles which were manufactured from 1925* through 1948.
> Rolls-Royce Company :: Rolls-Royce Company
> Street Machine Magazine :: Australian magazine for street machine enthusiasts.
> The Vintage Car :: This site is an excellent resource for those with a passion for restoring, running or learning about vintage cars.